Sonntag, 22. März 2009

WHO AM I?

I am originally a landscape architect, who now lives and works as an artist, filmmaker and choreographer in Berlin.


I study Continuum movement intensively since 8 years with the founder of this work, Emilie Conrad, co-founder Susan Harper and Beth Pettengill-Riley.
I had the fortune to find Continuum movement while I lived in California for a couple of years.
Since then I continued studying and intensifying my knowledge and practice.

QUANTUM movement is the translation of all my insights into this work into a European context.
QUANTUM movement is also based on my studies with Center for Spiritual Enlightenment San Jose and ESALEN Institute, California.
In combination with my professional experience in art and Gestalt principles I create classes that provide a container for exploring new dimensions and change.

For more information about my art work please visit www.utebroenner.de.